These alcoholic strawberry slushies are a refreshing way to keep cool and get your buzz on this summer. Created by Jessica Merchant of How Sweet It Is and featured on Better Homes and Gardens, the Strawberry Gin Slushies can be easily customized to be a variety of seasonally appropriate flavors, including watermelon, pineapple, another berry or even rainbow sherbet.
The strawberry slushies are a variation of a previous BHG recipe for grapefruit and gin cocktail shakes. This drink calls for strawberry sorbet and pureed strawberries instead, and leaves out any vanilla ice cream. She served hers in oversized shot glasses with pretty straws, but you could easily serve yours in a larger cup, like a mason jar.
These Strawberry Slushies for Adults Have an Alcoholic Gin Twist
1. Alcoholic Slushie Recipes - Explore the trend of creating alcoholic slushie recipes to offer a refreshing twist on classic cocktails.
2. Customizable Flavor Slushies - Discover the trend of offering customizable flavor options for slushies, allowing consumers to personalize their drinks.
3. Creative Cocktail Presentations - Embrace the trend of presenting cocktails in unique and eye-catching ways, such as serving slushies in oversized shot glasses or mason jars.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of creating innovative and refreshing alcoholic slushie recipes.
2. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can take advantage of the trend of offering customizable flavor options for slushies to enhance the guest experience.
3. Event Planning Industry - The event planning industry can tap into the trend of creative cocktail presentations to create visually appealing drink stations or bars.