The Arby's Strawberry and Cream Pie is a new baked good being launched by the QSR brand for the fall season to provide patrons with a creamy, fruit-packed treat to enjoy on its own or with their favorite meal.
The pie features a turnover-style pastry that's packed with strawberry and cream cheese filling before being deep-fried to perfection. The treat offers consumers one last taste of summer as we head into fall and is arriving alongside the returning Caramel Cinnamon Shake, which offers a decidedly more autumnal flavor for patrons to pick up.
The Arby's Strawberry and Cream Pie is being launched at participating locations in Canada and offers a crispy, creamy texture that's perfect for highlighting the various flavors coming through.
Image Credit: Arby’s
The Arby's Strawberry and Cream Pie is a New Treat for Fall
1. Fruit-filled Fast Food Treats - Opportunity for QSR companies to innovate their menu by introducing fruit filled treats to their customers.
2. Deep-fried Pastries - QSR brands can explore new innovative ways to fry pastries and bread to make crispy desserts with soft filling.
3. Seasonal Menu Offerings - QSRs can introduce seasonal and limited edition menu items to cater to customer's preference for variety and novelty.
1. Fast Food - Fast food companies can embrace new ideas for adding more unique food items to their menu that appeal to customer's taste buds and preferences.
2. Pastry and Baked Goods Production - Companies specializing in pastry and baked goods production can innovate their product portfolio by introducing new fruits and ingredients with unique textures and flavors.
3. Food and Beverage Retail - Retailers can explore innovative, new treats and desserts that cater to customers with a varying range of tastes and preferences.