What do you get when you combine 280,951 Post-It notes, a 30’ by 40’ room and two EepyLabs videographers? One viral video entitled The Sticky Note Experiments.
EepyLabs mad scientists Fritz and Stephen created The Sticky Note Experiments hot on the heels of their last video sensation that created a giant geyser out of 200 liters of Diet Coke and over 500 Mentos mints. Their latest video is a visual celebration of colorful sticky note pads, which stand out against the drab environment of an office.
The extended version of The Sticky Note Experiments premiered on ABC Family on September 5th during Samurai Girl.
The Sticky Note Experiments
1. Viral Video Marketing - Opportunity to create engaging and visually appealing videos to promote products or services.
2. Creative Office Decor - Opportunity to explore innovative ways to brighten up the office environment.
3. Unconventional Experiments - Opportunity to push boundaries and create unique and attention-grabbing experiments.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for agencies to leverage viral videos as a marketing tool.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity to provide creative and unique office decor solutions.
3. Entertainment and Media - Opportunity to produce and distribute unconventional experiments as entertainment content.