Mercedes Benz Japan has released a Star Wars-themed car in honor of the franchise's 40th anniversary.
With a few subtle tweaks, Mercedes Benz has modified 120 of its CLA 180 models to develop their Star Wars-themed car. While the franchise is well known for its successful merchandising endeavors, this one is quite impressive. The car features floor mats with the iconic logo on them, a welcome light that projects the logo on the ground and a customer sun shield featuring lead characters and iconic phrases. With a 1.6 liter four cylinder turbo drive engine, the Star Wars themed car is performance-ready.
This limited-edition vehicle is available in'Calcite White' (in honor of the famed Storm Troopers) and 'Night Black' (for Darth Vader) the details of this vehicle are subtle, yet effective.
Mercedes Benz Released a Car in Homage to the Star Wars Anniversary
1. Star Wars-themed Merchandise - Opportunity for businesses to create unique merchandise inspired by popular franchises like Star Wars.
2. Limited-edition Vehicles - Opportunity for car manufacturers to collaborate with popular franchises to create limited-edition vehicles.
3. Customizable Car Accessories - Opportunity for companies to offer customizable car accessories with iconic logos and designs.
1. Automotive - Opportunity for car manufacturers to tap into the nostalgia and excitement of popular franchises to attract customers.
2. Entertainment Merchandising - Opportunity for entertainment companies to partner with car manufacturers to create themed merchandise and vehicles.
3. Personalized Accessories - Opportunity for accessory companies to offer personalized and customized products with popular franchise themes.