The Solar Floating Resort is a design concept that'll be the new form of vacationing in the future.
It was designed by Michele Puzzolante who creatively came up with the idea to make bounded resorts be on the move. No longer will people be stuck in fenced-off resorts where the fun dries up after only three days. The Solar Floating Resort is covered in a photovoltaic skin with solar panels to power up the man-made structure.
It is 100 percent self-sufficient and runs without any pollution. This haven is a modular system that's crafted with the ability to separate into smaller components. The amenities include a television seating area, a bar, kitchen, bedrooms and a stunning underwater observation are that will let visitors see the world beneath. The Solar Floating Resort might just be the first step to extending land onto vast bodies of water when the population is too great.
Solar Floating Resort is Always on the Move With Ultimate Views
1. Floating Resorts - The emergence of modular self-sufficient floating resorts presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the tourism industry.
2. Eco-friendly Tourism - The design of Solar Floating Resort as a sustainable and pollution-free system reflects a trend towards eco-friendly tourism.
3. Modular Architecture - The modular design of Solar Floating Resort offers a trend in flexible and adaptable architecture for future construction projects.
1. Tourism - The Solar Floating Resort illustrates the potential for introducing innovative design concepts in the tourism industry.
2. Renewable Energy - The use of photovoltaic skin and solar panels to power the Solar Floating Resort introduces a trend towards sustainable and renewable energy systems.
3. Construction - The modular system and rapid construction time of Solar Floating Resort predict a future disruptive innovation in construction and building industries.