The Mrs Crimble’s Soft Oaty Bakes with Chocolate have been added to the Ecotone UK-owned brand's roster of vegan-friendly snacks for shoppers to pick up. The product is made with a blend of gluten-free oats along with vegan Belgian chocolate, which combine to achieve a high-fiber recipe that has 155-calories each. The cookies are being launched into Tesco locations just in time for Coeliac Awareness Week.
Brand Controller at Ecotone UK Vicki Hazel spoke on the new Mrs Crimble’s Soft Oaty Bakes with Chocolate saying, "Customers are now selecting free from out of choice to support their lifestyle rather than for medical needs. The Mrs Crimble’s brand speaks to both lifestyle consumers and coeliac sufferers – turning the outdated view of gluten-free food on its head with tasty, high-quality bakes that all can enjoy. Our mission is to offer inclusive indulgence, which is why we’re innovating with vegan-friendly ingredients and creating lower-calorie options. We’re confident our new Oaty Bakes will have strong appeal for new and existing consumers, fulfilling those mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack occasions.”
Mrs Crimble’s Soft Oaty Bakes with Chocolate are Gluten-Free
1. Gluten-free Snacks - The trend of gluten-free snacks is disrupting traditional snack markets and presents opportunities for companies to innovate with new ingredients and flavor profiles.
2. Vegan-friendly Foods - The rise of veganism and plant-based diets is a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create more inclusive indulgence products with ethical and environmentally sustainable ingredients.
3. Lower-calorie Options - The trend towards healthier snack options creates opportunity for innovative products that cater to calorie-conscious consumers without compromising on taste or quality.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry has the opportunity to capitalize on these trends, by innovating new products, ingredients, and manufacturing processes that meet the changing demands of consumers.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can leverage these trends to offer products and services that cater to the specific dietary needs and preferences of consumers, by providing expert advice and nutritional support.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry can adjust their product range and marketing strategies to appeal to the growing market of consumers who are looking for healthier, ethical, and more sustainable snacks options that fit with their lifestyle and beliefs.