La Fermiere describes that its 'My Smoothie Yogurt' collection introduces an extra-creamy yogurt product that is, true to its name, "halfway between a smoothie and a yogurt."
The My Smoothie Yogurt collection includes four flavors: Pineapple Lime, Strawberry Blackcurrant, Strawberry and Mango Passionfruit, all of which are packaged in single-serve yogurt-style snack pots. While fruit and yogurt often go hand-in-hand with one another, these products reinvent the ratios and textures that consumers have come to be familiar with.
Companies in the dairy industry are now experimenting with a number of unexpected hybrids, including cottage cheese that's mixed with salsa, yogurt that's paired with custard and packaging soft cheeses with fruit in yogurt-like cups. These reinvented products help consumers to get a taste for familiar comforts in new forms.
La Fermiere's 'My Smoothie Yogurt' Boasts a Hybrid Texture
1. Hybrid Yogurt Products - Companies are creating yogurt products that blend the textures and flavors of smoothies.
2. Reinvented Ratios and Textures - Dairy industry companies are experimenting with new combinations of ingredients to create unique sensory experiences.
3. Familiar Comforts in New Forms - Consumers are being introduced to traditional foods presented in innovative packaging and product formats.
1. Dairy Industry - There is a trend of reinventing traditional dairy products and textures to offer consumers new options and experiences.
2. Food Packaging Industry - There is a need for packaging solutions that can accommodate and highlight the unique combinations of ingredients in hybrid yogurt products.
3. Snack Food Industry - Consumer demand for convenience and nutrient-rich snacks is driving the development of single-serve yogurt-style snack pots.