It's reported by the American Association for Cancer Research that having five or more sunburns before the age of 20 can increase the risk of skin cancer later in life by 80%, so the adam & aoki Smart T-Shirts have been developed to curb too much exposure.
The shirts work thanks to nanotechnology that will change colors to let supervisors or parents know that the child needs to seek shelter soon the avoid unnecessary skin burns. This could virtually eliminate the occurrence of all sunburns during the summer months by clearly indicating to all that the wearer has had their daily fill of UV rays.
The adam & aoki Smart T-Shirts come in several neat design options to make them suitable for children of any gender.
The adam & aoki Smart T-Shirts Help Kids Avoid Sunburns
1. Nanotechnology-enabled Clothing - Opportunity for clothing companies to incorporate nanotechnology into their products to offer features such as smart textiles with color-changing abilities.
2. Sun Protection Innovations - Opportunity for companies to create products that help reduce the risk of skin cancer from excessive exposure to UV rays.
3. Child Safety Technology - Opportunity for technology companies to develop innovative solutions that promote child safety and wellbeing.
1. Clothing Manufacturing - Clothing manufacturers can utilize nanotechnology to create new types of clothing with features such as color-changing and UV protection.
2. Sun Protection Industry - Opportunity for companies that produce sun protection products such as sunscreen and clothing to incorporate new technologies to offer enhanced sun protection.
3. Childcare Industry - Opportunity for the childcare industry to utilize innovative technologies such as the adam & aoki Smart T-Shirts to promote child safety and reduce the risk of sunburns.