Smart Beer isn't just a statement, it's the name of recently launched drink that introduces New York State to its very first organic brew. Debuting with an Organic Golden Ale, Cool Hunting writes, "It's lighter bodied but not too light, carries 5.5% alcohol, and delivers a well-balanced bite." Although Smart Beer can rely on its ingredient gimmick, it offers brews that compete with the quality of respected craft beers.
Founded by Gabriel Heymann, Smart Beer might be a strange name for an impressive brand, but when you really think about it, it isn't at all. Heymann says, "Out of the simple idea of creating a great tasting refreshing beer that reflected a healthier lifestyle, Smart Beer was born."
Smart Beer is New York State's First Organic Brew
1. Organic Beers - The rise of organic beers presents an opportunity for breweries to cater to health-conscious consumers and tap into the growing demand for healthier alcoholic beverages.
2. Craft Beer Alternatives - Smart Beer's entry into the market highlights the potential for other brands to create high-quality, flavorful brews that directly compete with established craft beer offerings.
3. Health-focused Alcoholic Beverages - The success of Smart Beer indicates a consumer interest in healthier options within the alcoholic beverage industry, opening up possibilities for innovative products that prioritize wellness alongside enjoyment.
1. Brewing - Breweries can seize the opportunity to embrace organic ingredients and create healthier beer options that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Craft Beer - Craft beer brands can explore the potential for creating alternative brews that offer the same level of quality and flavor as traditional craft beers, while appealing to health-conscious consumers.
3. Alcoholic Beverage - The demand for health-focused alcoholic beverages presents opportunities for the industry to develop innovative products that address consumers' desire for wellness without compromising on taste.