TCHO Chocolate is launching a new kind of small-batch chocolates called the TCHO Maker's Series, which will introduce experimental flavors in numbers limited to about 500 bars.
The first in the Maker's Series is a handcrafted Ayurveda-inspired 'Golden Milk' flavor, which infuses a 45% milk chocolate base with warming spices like turmeric, cardamom, ginger and black pepper. As these classic ingredients are traditionally integrated into nourishing anti-inflammatory turmeric milk drinks, hence the name of the unique chocolate bar.
The TCHO Maker's Series will be available online, as well as through private tours through TCHO and its store based out of Berkeley, California. Soon, TCHO has plans to launch a subscription service for its Maker's Series, which is set to provide "additional perks" to members who are part of the club.
The TCHO 'Maker's Series' Introduces "Micro-Batch" Confections
1. Experimental Flavors - The TCHO Maker's Series introduces new and unique flavors, offering opportunities for experimentation in the chocolate industry.
2. Micro-batch Production - The limited production of 500 bars in the TCHO Maker's Series reflects a trend towards producing smaller, exclusive batches of chocolates.
3. Subscription Services - TCHO's planned subscription service for the Maker's Series highlights the growing trend of personalized and exclusive offerings in the chocolate industry.
1. Confectionery - The TCHO Maker's Series disrupts the traditional confectionery industry by introducing experimental flavors and limited-edition small-batch production.
2. Food and Beverage Retail - The launch of the TCHO Maker's Series presents an opportunity for retailers to offer unique and exclusive chocolate products to their customers.
3. Online Retail and Subscription Services - TCHO's planned subscription service for the Maker's Series aligns with the trend of online retail and personalized subscription services in the food and beverage industry.