The Tasteology Chocolate Bars are being launched by Jushi Holdings Inc. as a product for consumers to choose when looking for a high-quality way to enjoy cannabis.
The chocolate bars come in four flavors including Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Strawberry Blonde Chocolate and Mint, which each feature a total of 90mg of THC in each. The bars are easily separated into 18 individual dosages with 5mg per piece to let consumers only take as much or as little as they desire. The chocolate is 100% USDA Organic and Fair Trade, and is all-natural with no preservatives in the mix.
CEO, Chairman and Founder of Jushi Holdings Jim Cacioppo commented on the Tasteology Chocolate Bars saying, "Made using just a handful of ingredients you can easily pronounce in our state-of-the-art kitchen by an award-winning chef, Tasteology Chocolates represent the culmination of extensive consumer research into taste and demonstrate our ongoing commitment to developing products that not only meet the diverse needs of consumers, but are also delicious."
Image Credit: Jushi Holdings
The Tasteology Chocolate Bars Have 90mg of THC in Each
1. Cannabis-infused Foods - The trend of infusing cannabis into food products for a high-quality way to enjoy cannabis presents an opportunity for innovative edible products.
2. Personalized Dosing - The trend of separating cannabis-infused foods into individual dosages allows for personalized consumption of cannabis that presents an opportunity for innovative dosing methods.
3. Naturally-sourced Ingredients - The trend of using natural, organic, and fair trade ingredients to create cannabis-infused foods presents an opportunity for innovative product formulations that prioritize natural sourcing.
1. Cannabis - The cannabis industry can leverage the trend of infusing cannabis into food products by creating new edible products that offer unique dosing features and naturally-sourced ingredients.
2. Food - The food industry can leverage the trend of infusing cannabis into food products by exploring new ways to incorporate cannabis into recipes and formulations that prioritize natural sourcing and personalized dosing.
3. Retail - The retail industry can leverage the trend of cannabis-infused food products by offering unique and innovative dosing methods and natural sourcing for consumers looking for high-quality cannabis products.