Inspired by the popularity of the award-winning Slither.io Google Play game and app, Bonkers Toys created a tactile line of toys to help kids, tweens and teens put together real "slithers."
The Build-a-Slither line includes a Mega Pack for collectors that includes 120 pieces, Build-a-Slither Blind Bags for putting together a mystery slither, as well as multi-packs that challenge users to mix and match their creations, or assemble the longest creature with as many pieces as possible. Some of the collectible kits include rare "skins," to mimic the way the gaming app challenges players to continually grow their worm-like critters in size.
The app-inspired toy line also includes vinyl collectible figures, bendable plush toys and portable accessories for those who would rather interact with pre-assembled toys than construct their own.
These Bonkers Toys Collectibles Offer a Tangible Version of Slither.io
1. App-inspired Collectibles - The popularity of app-based games and apps can inspire the creation of physical collectible toys for kids, tweens, and teens.
2. Mix-and-match Toy Kits - Toy kits that allow users to mix and match different components to create unique creatures provide hands-on creative play experiences.
3. Growth-based Gaming - Toys that encourage continual growth and evolution, similar to gaming apps, offer a dynamic and engaging play experience for children.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can tap into the trend of app-inspired collectibles by creating tactile toys based on popular gaming apps to capture the interest of kids, tweens, and teens.
2. Game Development - Game developers can explore the opportunities of creating companion toy lines that enhance the gaming experience and provide physical play options for players.
3. Creative Play Products - Companies in the creative play industry can innovate by designing mix-and-match toy kits that offer customizable and interactive play experiences for children.