At the New York Toy Fair, Little Kids, Inc. launched 'Slick Tricks,' a bubble trick set that teaches kids how to perform 16 stunts.
The kits for youth ages five and up helps to make seemingly challenging tricks easy to master. Te kits include more than just a wand and a bottle of bubble solution, and have the potential to teach kids to make bubble-in-bubbles, elongated bubbles, mini bubbles and even bubbles that appear to dance.
The newly launched Slick Tricks product line includes four core products—Make It Bounce, Make It Stack, Make It Morph and Make It Stretch—as well as the Slick Tricks Level Up kit, which teaches 16 tricks and the Slick Tricks Master It kit, which teaches an astounding 20 tricks.
Image Credit: Little Kids, Inc.
'Slick Tricks' Teaches 16 Stunts That Can Be Done with Bubbles
1. Bubble Trick Kits - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating advanced bubble trick kits that incorporate technology and interactive elements for an enhanced user experience.
2. Bubble-in-bubbles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing a bubble solution that allows for the creation of bubbles within bubbles, expanding the possibilities of bubble tricks.
3. Elongated Bubbles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing specialized bubble wands or devices that enable the easy creation of elongated bubbles, opening up a new realm of bubble trick possibilities.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with bubble trick experts to produce innovative bubble trick kits and accessories that cater to the growing demand for interactive toys.
2. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating bubble tricks into live performances and entertainment acts to create unique and mesmerizing experiences for audiences.
3. Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating bubble tricks into educational activities and programs to engage students in hands-on learning and foster creativity and problem-solving skills.