Keys Soulcare, the new lifestyle beauty brand from Alicia Keys and e.l.f. Cosmetics, invites people to turn routine into ritual with products like the Skin Transformation Cream. The brand's hero product is being introduced as part of the First Ritual, which shares two other debut products.
The Skin Transformation Cream is a moisturizer that's hydrating and plumping, thanks to the fact that it contains bakuchiol, calming malachite crystal and ceramides. As well as addressing the physical body, the product incorporates ingredients that are known to soothe the mind and spirit.
When it comes to using the product, the brand recommends lighting the aromatic Sage + Oat Milk Candle, setting an intention, applying the Skin Transformation Cream and taking even more time for self-care with the Obsidian Facial Roller.
Image Credit: Keys Soulcare
The Skin Transformation Cream Hydrates and Gently Boosts Radiance
1. Ritualistic Self-care Products - There is an opportunity for companies to incorporate mindfulness and intention-setting into their skincare and beauty products.
2. Crystal-infused Skincare - There is potential for companies to explore the benefits of incorporating alternative healing practices, such as crystals, into their skincare products.
3. Scented Skincare Products - There is an opportunity for companies to tap into the connection between scent and emotions, and create skincare products that evoke positive emotional responses.
1. Beauty and Skincare Industry - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create new skincare products that focus on holistic wellness and the mind-body connection.
2. Mindfulness and Wellbeing Industry - There is potential for companies in the mindfulness and wellbeing industry to expand their offerings by incorporating self-care and skincare products that align with their brand values.
3. Alternative Medicine Industry - There is an opportunity for companies in the alternative medicine industry to explore the benefits of incorporating their practices, such as crystal healing, into skincare products.