Cyan is a new clean beauty skincare brand that is making its debut with a pair of gender-neutral products, the Pacific Moisturizer and the Atlantic Serum. These skincare products contain oceanic ingredients like kelp, as well as hyaluronic acid, ceramides and vitamins, plus other ingredients for their hydration, anti-aging, purifying and brightening qualities.
While the Atlantic Serum is beneficial for balancing the skin's natural protective barrier, the moisturizer can be used on the face, neck and hands, and is touted as a product that's for all skin types, ages and bodies.
As well as being mindful with ingredients, Cyan is conscientious about packaging waste, so its products are contained within elegant glass bottles that can be returned to the brand for recycling or reuse.
Image Credit: Cyan
Cyan Creates Clean Beauty Skincare for All
1. Ocean-inspired Clean Skincare - The trend of utilizing oceanic ingredients in clean skincare products for hydration, anti-aging, purifying and brightening qualities.
2. Gender-neutral Skincare Products - The trend of creating skincare products that are marketed as suitable for all skin types, ages and bodies.
3. Sustainable and Eco-friendly Packaging - The trend of using recycled or reusable packaging for skincare products to reduce waste and make the product more environmentally friendly.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can use oceanic ingredients to create clean products that are marketed as beneficial for hydration, anti-aging, purifying and brightening qualities.
2. Gender-neutral Beauty Brand - The beauty industry can market gender-neutral skincare products to create a more inclusive and diverse brand image.
3. Sustainable Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can focus on creating recycled or reusable packaging for the skincare industry to reduce waste and increase environmental sustainability.