Though still a concept, this motorized scooter suitcase could turn the treacheries of navigating an airport into a thrill-packed pleasure. The design, by Erkan Candar, is a standard sized piece of luggage with normal, motorless rolling suitcase wheels that allow it to fold out into a ride-able motorized scooter at the press of a button.
Designed to match the sleek, modern look of Audi's line of vehicles, Candar branded the scooter suitcase as the 'Audi eSuitcase.' To be sure, the device is still a concept and is not available at Audi dealerships just yet. Nonetheless, this joyous and luxurious piece of travel apparel is a promising concept that air-bound wanderers would be sure to take advantage of if it were an option.
The Proposed Audi eSuitcase Folds Out to Become a Two-Wheeled Ride
1. Motorized Scooter Suitcases - The convergence of luggage and personal mobility presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the travel industry, enabling travelers to navigate airports more efficiently.
2. Foldable Technology - The integration of foldable technology in everyday products like suitcases opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in various industries, allowing for enhanced functionality and convenience.
3. Smart Travel Accessories - The development of smart travel accessories, such as motorized scooter suitcases, creates a disruptive innovation opportunity in the travel and fashion industries, elevating the travel experience and showcasing personal style.
1. Travel Industry - The travel industry can leverage the concept of motorized scooter suitcases to offer unique travel experiences, attracting tech-savvy travelers and enhancing customer satisfaction.
2. Smart Luggage Industry - The smart luggage industry can explore the incorporation of foldable technology in their products, providing travelers with innovative and space-saving solutions for their belongings.
3. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can collaborate with technology companies to design stylish and functional smart travel accessories, tapping into the growing market of tech-savvy travelers.