Dr. Stuart Meloy randomly stumbled upon an alternative use for an electrode stimulation device that treats pain. The result is currently awaiting approval by the FDA for the treatment of "female climatic dysfunction." It is a small box (although he's working on shrinking it to the size of a couple sticks of gum) with two thin wires that attach to the nerves in your spine responsible for your earthly pleasure. You hit a button on the remote and voila, you get yourself a 100% real happy end.
Men are not left out either. Meloy says he has also implanted two impotent men with the device. Both volunteers were able to maintain hard-ons and reportedly had powerful happy ends.
Sexy Electrode Stimulation
1. Electrode Stimulation Therapy - Opportunity for development of medical devices that can also be used for sexual pleasure.
2. Small-form Implantable Devices - Potential for creating implantable devices that can be used for sexual enhancement.
3. Personalized Sexual Stimulation - Rise of personalized and on-demand solutions for sexual pleasure and satisfaction.
1. Medical Devices - Opportunity for the medical devices industry to branch out from traditional medical applications.
2. Sexual Wellness - Emerging industry for creating products and services that cater to sexual wellness and pleasure.
3. Personal Technology - Potential for personal technology companies to create innovative solutions for sexual stimulation.