The Samsung Restore phone comes with an ENERGY STAR-qualified charger; it is made of 27% recycled materials and is 77% recyclable. Although the Samsung Restore photo quality isn't the best, it has multimedia messaging abilities and is easy on the environment.
If you're looking for a functional phone that won't break your budget, the Samsung Restore is very affordable at less than $50 US. Service is available through Sprint.
Implications - North American consumers are becoming more eco-conscious with their product purchases as they do not wish to contribute to the planet's environmental problems. Corporations looking to satiate consumers' desire to be socially responsible should incorporate green initiatives into their wares and services.
The Eco-Friendly Samsung Restore is Made of Recycled Materials
1. Eco-friendly Products - Corporations should incorporate green initiatives into their products to satisfy the eco-conscious consumer demand.
2. Affordable Technology - Consumers are seeking functional products at an affordable price point, creating opportunities for businesses to provide cost-effective options.
3. Multimedia Messaging - The popularity of multimedia messaging presents opportunities for companies to create innovative products that cater to this communication trend.
1. Electronics - Eco-conscious consumers and the demand for affordable technology provide opportunities for electronics companies to develop eco-friendly and budget-friendly products.
2. Telecommunications - The rise in multimedia messaging creates opportunities for telecommunication companies to offer innovative services and devices that cater to this trend.
3. Sustainable Products - The consumer desire for eco-friendly alternatives presents opportunities for industries focused on sustainable products to expand their offerings.