Styled to look like a charming market, this rustic restaurant interior is dreamy and bohemian.
Located in Madrid, Spain, Mama Campo has an authentic look to it that captures a rural farmer's market feel perfectly. What makes Mama Campo even cuter is the fact that it is also an organic grocery store and a space for children to play.
Nestled in the old, traditional neighborhood of Plaza de Olavide, the restaurant is also environmentally friendly and ecological sustainability. For the rustic restaurant interior, this adorable space is adorned in pastel shades and whimsical and eco-friendly materials and textures like earth plaster, jute fiber, silicate clay, reeds and lime to set the mood. The details like the patterned tiles and artistic murals all over the space really do make a difference and give the place a very homey feel.
This Rustic Restaurant Interior is Dreamy and Bohemian
1. Rural Aesthetic - Opportunity for restaurants to create a charming, rural vibe to attract customers who want a more laidback dining atmosphere.
2. Eco-friendly Design - Demand for eco-friendly and sustainable design materials and practices in the restaurant industry to reduce carbon footprint and appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
3. Multi-functional Spaces - Restaurants creating multi-functional spaces like incorporating grocery stores or play areas for children to offer consumers more value and options.
1. Restaurant - Restaurants can reinvent their interior design by implementing eco-friendly products with a rustic setting or combine different functional spaces to appeal to a broad audience.
2. Construction and Interior Design - Construction and interior design companies can cater to the eco-friendly restaurant trend by focusing on sustainable materials and products for restaurant interiors.
3. Family Entertainment Centers - Family entertainment centers can adopt the concept of Mama Campo and offer a broad spectrum of activities ranging from shopping to playing areas to attract families.