This insane sandwich is a copy of the mind twisting game called the Rubik's Cube. The ‘cubewich,’ a name which I think was given to the sandwich by its maker, is filled with cubes of pastrami, kielbasa, pork fat, salami, and two types of cheddar cheese.
I am not quite sure how you are supposed to solve the game, but I’m sure it will be the perfect lunch for Rubik's cube addicts.
Check out the cubewich to see if you can pull of this edible game creation.
The Cubewich Lets Rubik's Cube Addicts Play With Meat
1. Edible Games - Create edible versions of popular games to appeal to enthusiasts and provide a unique dining experience.
2. Novelty Food - Incorporate creative and visually appealing elements into food products to attract customers looking for unique dining experiences.
3. Food Art - Combine artistic design with food to create visually stunning and Instagram-worthy creations that resonate with the social media generation.
1. Restaurant and Catering - Restaurants and catering companies can develop menu items and themed events around edible games to attract customers seeking interactive and memorable dining experiences.
2. Event Planning and Entertainment - Event planners and entertainment companies can incorporate edible games as a unique and engaging element in their events, appealing to both food and game enthusiasts.
3. Food Packaging and Design - Food packaging and design companies can collaborate with food creators to develop visually appealing packaging for novelty food products, enhancing their overall appeal to customers.