The Rubik's Impossible Puzzle Cube is a decidedly more difficult take on the classic pastime for avid or amateur players to try their hand at. The puzzle cube features a familiar size and shape to the original, but is covered in a series of lenticular iridescent titles that will change color according to the angle. This will require players to be mindful of multiple aspects of the gameplay experience, which will no doubt cause confusion along the way.
The Rubik's Impossible Puzzle Cube is rated for children aged eight and up given its decidedly complex design, and is also a great option for adults to fidget with at their desk. The toy is rated as being one of the hardest yet.
The Rubik's Impossible Puzzle Cube Increases the Difficulty
1. Difficult Puzzle Toys - Companies can create more complex and challenging puzzle toys for both children and adults.
2. Iridescent Materials - Use of lenticular iridescent tiles can be used to create unique and visually interesting products.
3. Augmented Reality Puzzles - Combining puzzles with augmented reality technology can enhance the gameplay experience and create new opportunities for the toy industry.
1. Toy Industry - Companies can explore creating more complex and challenging toy puzzles to cater to both children and adults.
2. Materials Science Industry - There is potential for creating new materials like lenticular iridescent tiles that are visually intriguing and can be used in a variety of industries.
3. Tech Industry - Augmented reality technology can be used to create new and innovative gameplay experiences, which could be integrated across different industries, including gaming and education.