I’m not sure for how long exactly, but scientists have been trying to cook up ways to help us indulge our fantasy of living on the moon. One of the latest ideas includes this Royal Haskoning Architects concept. Commissioned by Quest magazine to come up with a livable villa on the moon, this was his comeback.
Royal Haskoning Architects envisioned a mini-Earth in their spherical design. Creating a space with easy mobility in mind, I guess the only way to see if it actually works is if we actually build it!
Royal Haskoning Architects Create a Villa Concept for the Moon
1. Lunar Tourism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing tour packages and accommodations for tourists visiting the moon.
2. Space Architecture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing habitable and sustainable structures for future space missions and colonies.
3. Extraterrestrial Real Estate - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating a market for buying and selling properties on the moon and other celestial bodies.
1. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating lunar tourism into the hospitality industry and offering unique off-world experiences.
2. Architecture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Pioneering the field of space architecture by developing innovative designs for lunar habitats and structures.
3. Real Estate - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Establishing a new market for extraterrestrial properties and facilitating transactions for lunar and other celestial real estate.