Hanger 1 Rosé vodka is a flavor-forward perfect alternative to regular wine. Unlike other rosé spirits, this vodka actually has a distinct taste of wine. With crisp floral and fruity notes, this full bodied vodka works amazingly in cocktails or on its own. With a faint bubblegum aftertaste, this vodka goes down smooth while still maintaining a high 60 proof. The vodka is designed with flavor in mind and comes in with notes of crisp apple, sweet pea blossoms and a hint of oak. The mouth-feel is smooth, silky and soft, and ends with a pleasant hint of cranberry.
The grapes and grains used to distill Hanger 1 Rosé vodka were meticulously chosen by head distiller Caley Shoemaker. Made with a blend of Northern California Petit Verdot and White Meritage, these grapes add to a full-bodied and flavor forward vodka that takes inspiration from the Bay Area where it is produced.
Image Credit: Laura Murray
Hanger 1 Rosé Vodka Uses Wine Grapes to Produce a Flavorful Full-Bodied Drink
1. Wine-inspired Spirits - The success of Hanger 1's rosé vodka showcases the potential for other wine-inspired spirits like Chardonnay or Pinot Noir gin.
2. Flavorful Vodka Varieties - As consumer palates become more adventurous, vodka makers have an opportunity to differentiate themselves through unique and interesting flavors.
3. Regional Ingredients and Inspiration - Distillers can draw inspiration from local flavors and ingredients to create unique spirits like Hanger 1's rosé vodka, which uses grapes from Northern California.
1. Spirits and Liquor - Spirits and liquor manufacturers have the opportunity to innovate with creative flavor profiles and unique ingredient choices.
2. Wine and Vineyards - Winemakers and vineyards can explore the potential of repurposing grapes and utilizing their unique flavors for other products like rosé vodka.
3. Hospitality and Mixology - Restaurants and bars can capitalize on the popularity of unique and flavorful spirits like Hanger 1's rosé vodka by incorporating them into their menu offerings.