Blogger Jessica of How Sweet Eats came up with a fun way to combine the deliciously sweet taste of root beer soda with ice cream in these 'Floatsicle' icy treats.
Jessica makes these delicious summer treats by combining two bottles of root beer with one cup of decadent vanilla bean gelato. Once the soda and the gelato are combined, you can pour the mixture slowly -- so it doesn't foam up and spill over -- into popsicle molds. The result is a creamy and carbonated icy treat that will nostalgically remind you of visiting a diner on a Sunday morning. To serve, Jessica recommends mixing up a drinkable root beer float and placing the 'Floatsicle' popsicle inside the drink as a snackable ice cub. Feel free to garnish with a few yummy cherries.
These Root Beer Float Popsicles Combine Rich Ice Cream with Soda
1. Carbonated Dessert Trends - The growing demand for carbonated desserts, such as carbonated ice cream and popsicles, presents an opportunity for food and beverage companies to offer unique and innovative products to consumers.
2. Hybrid Dessert Trends - Combining different dessert types together (in this case, root beer soda and ice cream) to create new and unique desserts is becoming increasingly popular, creating an opportunity for dessert companies to experiment with such combinations and introduce them to consumers.
3. Soda-flavored Dessert Trends - The increasing appeal of soda-flavored desserts presents an opportunity for dessert companies to create soda-flavored treats in different varieties to cater to the preferences of consumers who enjoy such flavors.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of carbonated and hybrid desserts by introducing and marketing new products that cater to the preferences and tastes of consumers.
2. Dessert Industry - The dessert industry can experiment with different combinations of desserts to cater to consumers who want new and innovative flavors and experiences.
3. Frozen Dessert Industry - The frozen dessert industry can take advantage of the trend of carbonated popsicles and ice cream by creating and offering a variety of carbonated frozen desserts in different flavors and combinations.