In June 2018, Mummy Meagz will be launching a trio of Rocky Road bars that prove free-from snacking can still be an enjoyable and indulgent experience.
The vegan, gluten-free Rocky Road bars will be launching in a trio of flavors—OOOriginal, OOOrange and MMMinty— that are packaged in colorful, fun wrappers that have the potential to appeal to everyone, regardless of their dietary preferences. Meagz says, "I’m on a mission to show people you don’t need cow’s breast milk to make good chocolate bars."
As they look to scale back or eliminate certain food groups from their diets, consumers are turning to free-from snacks. This is helping to take the allergen-free movement mainstream beyond products that cater to those who require special options based on their medical conditions or intolerances.
Mummy Meagz Makes "Impossibly Indulgent" Vegan, Gluten-Free Treats
1. Free-from Snacking - The growing demand for free-from snacks presents an opportunity for innovative food companies to create indulgent, vegan and gluten-free treats.
2. Colorful Packaging - Colorful and fun packaging can make free-from snacks appealing to a wider consumer base, attracting those with diverse dietary preferences.
3. Mainstream Allergen-free Movement - The increasing popularity of free-from snacks is transforming the allergen-free movement from niche to mainstream, opening up new markets and possibilities.
1. Food Industry - Food companies can capitalize on the free-from snacking trend by developing and marketing vegan and gluten-free products that are delicious and indulgent.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry has the opportunity to create colorful and fun wrappers that appeal to consumers seeking free-from snacks, attracting a broader audience.
3. Health Food Industry - The health food industry can tap into the mainstream allergen-free movement by offering a wide range of free-from snacks that cater to various dietary preferences and restrictions.