These new Happi Free From oat milk chocolates have been announced ahead of the festive season to provide consumers with a way to celebrate the holidays in a plant-based way.
The bars come in two flavors including Honeycomb Ginger and Chocolate Peppermint flavors, which each come in 80-gram bar sizes. Launching in the UK, the bars will be priced at £2.95 each and are perfect to offer loved ones as as present or even served as a dairy-free alternative.
Founder Gavin Cox commented on the new Happi Free From oat milk chocolates saying, "We are very pleased to be launching these two new bars. They both have universal appeal, with a Christmassy theme, that should delight retailers and consumer alike."
These Happi Free From Oat Milk Chocolates Come in Two Flavors
1. Plant-based Desserts - The rise of plant-based diets presents an opportunity to create more dessert options that cater to this market.
2. Alternative Milk Alternatives - With more consumers seeking dairy-free options, there is an opportunity to create innovative milk alternatives for chocolate and other desserts.
3. Festive-themed Products - Seasonal products have a unique appeal and creating festive-themed desserts could be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Companies in the food and beverage industry can create new plant-based and dairy-free dessert products to cater to a growing demand.
2. Agriculture Industry - The agriculture industry could explore the production of alternative crops for plant-based milk and chocolate production.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can feature festive-themed plant-based chocolate bars as a way to differentiate themselves and attract new customers during the holiday season.