Observe the Rock Chair from the side and you will see that it's composed of four sections that seem separated by three vertical slices. The seat comes together with surfaces of different angles to take comfortable contours for its sitter. Along the sides of Samuel Wilkinson's armchair, the slanted faces cause crescent arrangements for compound couches when you push individual units adjacent.
What this seating system offers is more freedom organize your living room according to its unique features and function. You can space out the ergonomic units and place some paired up. The Decode Rock Chair is even available in two-tone upholstery to bring introduce contemporary aesthetic flair. The pieces are great for all sorts of modern domestic settings, at home and at the office.
The Rock Chair Makes a Great Lone Armchair That Can be Combined with Others
1. Modular Seating - The Rock Chair's design showcases the potential for modular seating systems that offer more freedom in organizing living spaces.
2. Ergonomic Furniture - The ergonomic design of the Rock Chair highlights the growing trend for comfortable and healthy furniture options.
3. Contemporary Aesthetic - The introduction of two-tone upholstery in the Rock Chair suggests a trend towards contemporary aesthetic flair in furniture design.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The Rock Chair presents an opportunity for furniture manufacturers to innovate through modular seating, ergonomic design, and contemporary aesthetics.
2. Interior Design - The use of modular seating systems like the Rock Chair allows interior designers to create unique and functional living and office spaces.
3. Office Furniture - The ergonomic design of the Rock Chair could be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the office furniture industry to provide healthier seating options for employees.