In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, many restaurants and cafés had to close their doors and food ordering platform Ritual is continuing its support for both restaurants and the community alike with a new brand refresh campaign, 'We’re for restaurants, and the people that love them.'
Since the onset of the pandemic, Ritual has pivoted to help restaurants with a number of initiatives such as commission-free solutions like online ordering and digital menu creation. The platform also provided free access to QR code contact tracing, contactless payment solutions, buildings integrations, and more.
In addition, Ritual will also be launching a social contest on October 11th in support of restaurants. App users will be encouraged to share photos of their favorite restaurant's takeout, with Ritual choosing 10 winning businesses to each receive $1,000.
Image Credit: Ritual
Ritual Debuts Brand Refresh Campaign in Support of Local Restaurants
1. Restaurant-supporting Apps - Apps that support local restaurants through pandemic-related challenges.
2. Commission-free Solutions - Platforms that provide restaurant owners with commission-free solutions to traditional food ordering methods.
3. Contactless Payment and Tracing Solutions - Platforms that prioritize contactless payment and tracing solutions.
1. Food Service - Food service providers who can benefit from commission-free solutions and contactless payments.
2. Technology - Companies that develop contactless payment and tracing solutions for restaurants.
3. Marketing/advertising - Agencies that can assist in marketing and advertising campaigns like Ritual's contest for local restaurants.