The Dr. Oetker Ristorante Vegan Margherita Pomodori pizza is a new product from the brand for the UK market that comes as a first of its kind for consumers to pick up. The pizza features a signature thin, crispy crust along with tomato sauce, grated vegan cheese alternative, cherry tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes with a basil garnish. The pizza comes backed by a certification from the Vegan Society and is priced at £3.69.
Senior Brand Manager Josephine Skinner explained the new Dr. Oetker Ristorante Vegan Margherita Pomodori pizza further saying, "While we are seeing more and more pizza options for vegans and flexitarians, there are few inspiring Italian style options, particularly in the freezer aisles of the nation’s supermarkets. We are really excited to announce the launch of our Ristorante Vegan Margherita Pomodori – we worked hard perfecting this recipe as we really wanted to offer the best tasting, Italian inspired vegan pizza possible, to give those opting for a plant-based diet the real taste experience of a brand they know and love.”
The Dr. Oetker Ristorante Vegan Margherita Pomodori is Certified
1. Increasing Demand for Vegan-friendly Foods - The rise in veganism and flexitarianism is creating opportunities for food companies to launch innovative plant-based products.
2. Expanding Frozen Pizza Options - Companies specializing in frozen pizzas can benefit from developing vegan and vegetarian options to cater to the changing consumer preferences.
3. Certifications for Vegan Products - Certifying vegan products can help in building consumer trust, increasing sales, and boosting brand loyalty.
1. Food and Beverage - Food manufacturers can tap into the growing vegan market by launching new plant-based products.
2. Frozen Food - With changing consumer preferences, companies in the frozen food sector must adapt their product offerings accordingly.
3. Certification and Compliance - Companies offering certified plant-based products can differentiate themselves in the market and create brand loyalty among conscious consumers.