The high-protein diet has many consumers on the hunt for food products like the Hilary’s Millet Medleys that are created with a focus on alternative health food. The new side dishes are made with millet that has been blended with carrots, fresh herbs and peas to create a tasty dish that is a high-protein and high-fiber alternative to rice.
The Hilary’s Millet Medleys are created to be free from common allergens, which makes them suitable for consumers with different diet preferences or requirements. The millet dishes come in four flavor options including Savory Mushroom, Golden Curry, Traditional Herb and Fresh Greek with each one suitable as a side dish to a meal, an animal product-free bowl base or even an appetizer.
The Hilary’s Millet Medleys are Positioned as a Rice Alternative
1. High-protein Diet - Opportunity for creating more high-protein alternatives to traditional food products.
2. Health Food - Opportunity to develop alternative dishes with a focus on health and wellness.
3. Allergen-free - Opportunity for creating more allergen-free food options to cater to diverse diet preferences.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food companies to innovate and expand their product offerings to cater to the high-protein diet trend.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for health and wellness companies to promote and develop alternative food options.
3. Specialty Diets - Opportunity for companies that cater to specialty diets to create more allergen-free options for consumers.