Fashalot is an app that gives brick and mortar stores in India more exposure and foot traffic, while also giving shoppers the chance to snag exclusive retail discounts.
The app is designed as a platform for consumers to discover the best local apparel and accessories available from stores nearby—through the app, shops are able to update their inventory so that followers get notified of new collections and additions. After locating an item of interest, a shopper is able to head to the store and check in through the app to gain a cash discount on their purchase. It is anticipated that Fashalot will increase its value in the future by integrating a loyalty system into the app as well.
By bridging the gap between a virtual and physical shopping experience, retailers and consumers both benefit.
Fashalot Offers Retail Discounts When a Shopper Checks in to the Store
1. Retail Check-in Apps - Apps like Fashalot are changing the way retailers drive foot traffic by rewarding customers for checking in at stores through virtual channels.
2. Mobile In-store Retail Marketing - Apps that notify shoppers about store inventory in real-time are offering cost-cutting opportunities and benefits for retailers.
3. Integrated Shopping and Loyalty Systems - Integrating loyalty into retail apps is a disruptive innovation opportunity with the potential for increased brand loyalty and profitability.
1. Retail Industry - Apps like Fashalot are disrupting traditional methods of retail marketing, driving foot traffic and offering cost-cutting benefits to retailers.
2. Mobile App Development Industry - The growing trend of mobile apps like Fashalot signals potential opportunities in the mobile app development industry to design apps for retailers looking to drive more in-store traffic.
3. Customer Loyalty Industry - Integrating a loyalty system into retail apps presents an opportunity for growth in the customer loyalty industry by offering innovative ways for brands to reward and retain their customers.