The 'H1002' residential building is a project from 314 Architecture Studio designed for the bustling Spefsipou Street in Athens, Greece that stands elegantly between neoclassical buildings that were built in the 1870s. The structure is designed with modernity in mind along with a touch of the future thanks to the building's position between the other units that create a contrast between the styles.
The building highlights frosted glass on the front that helps to create an almost transparent space that's open, warm and radiant to help inhabitants feel less confined than in an alternative apartment. The 'H1002' residential building offers spectacular views of the Lycabettus Hills to give it an otherworldly feeling that's further enhanced by constant fresh breezes.
The 'H1002' Maximizes Physical and Visual Space
1. Frosted Glass Design - Opportunity to incorporate frosted glass in architectural designs to create open and radiant spaces.
2. Contrast in Styles - Opportunity to design buildings that contrast with their surroundings for a modern and futuristic feel.
3. Spectacular Views - Opportunity to prioritize buildings with scenic views to enhance the living experience.
1. Architecture - Opportunity for architects to explore innovative design concepts that maximize physical and visual space.
2. Real Estate - Opportunity for real estate developers to create unique and desirable residential properties with captivating views.
3. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers to utilize frosted glass and open concepts to create visually appealing and spacious living spaces.