With a few bottles of food coloring, anyone can create a stack of bright and eye-catching rainbow waffles but the Rainbow Mini Waffles from frozen food company Birds Eye feature no artificial colors whatsoever. The potato-based waffles get their fun colors from the inclusion of different vegetables like garden peas, beetroot, sweet potato and even ordinary yellow potatoes. As well as being free from artificial colors, these rainbow-colored potato waffles are also made without artificial flavors, preservatives and animal products.
The Birds Eye Rainbow Mini Waffles make it easy to add more color to one's plate and eat more colors of the rainbow, which is essential for getting a wide variety of vitamins and minerals from fruits and vegetables.
Birds Eye's Rainbow Mini Waffles Contain No Artificial Colors
1. Colorful Vegetable-based Foods - There is an opportunity for food companies to create vegetable-based foods that are colorful, healthy, and free from artificial colors.
2. Natural Food Coloring - The trend towards natural food coloring creates an opportunity for companies to use vegetables as a source of vibrant and healthy colors.
3. Plant-based Convenience Foods - Consumers are looking for plant-based convenience foods like these rainbow mini waffles that are both healthy and easy to prepare.
1. Frozen Food Industry - The frozen food industry can benefit from creating colorful and healthy plant-based products with convenient and easy-to-prepare options.
2. Food Coloring Industry - The food coloring industry has the opportunity to shift towards using natural food coloring sources like vegetables.
3. Plant-based Food Industry - As consumers demand healthier and more sustainable food options, the plant-based food industry can create innovative and colorful products like these vegetable-based mini waffles.