For the fall season, Sugarfina introduced Pumpkin Pie Caramels that are said to boast an even better taste than "your mom's award-winning pumpkin pie." The Pumpkin Pie Caramels boast a caramel center that's encased by pumpkin white chocolate that's infused with classic, comforting fall spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and allspice.
The decadent caramel sweets from Sugarfina are packaged and sold in three differently sized boxes, which offer perfectly sized samplers for anyone with a sweet tooth.
These bite-sized pumpkin pie-flavored treats will appeal to those who can't wait for the moment when it's time to sit down and enjoy a slice of pumpkin pie following the annual Thanksgiving dinner, as well as those who crave innovative caramel snacks with unique flavor profiles.
Sugarfina Launched a Pumpkin Pie Caramel Treat for the Fall
1. Seasonal Flavor Caramels - Manufacturers should explore innovative flavors of candies, specifically in categories related to seasons such as Autumnal Pie Caramels.
2. Premium Packaged Sweets - There is an opportunity for companies to position and sell their confectionery items as premium, boxed gifts, similar to Sugarfina's Pumpkin Pie Caramels product line.
3. Innovative Confectionary Packaging - Incorporating creative packaging and design elements to confectionery items may enhance consumer interest and sales, similar to Sugarfina's unique packaging designs for their Pumpkin Pie Caramels.
1. Confectionery Industry - Manufacturers in the confectionery industry can innovate in terms of combining different flavor profiles in candies or introducing exclusive holiday flavors, such as pumpkin-infused variants.
2. Gourmet Food Retail Industry - Opportunities abound for gourmet food retailers and companies to launch seasonal or themed lines of packaged candies to offer novelty value and potential profit.
3. Graphic Design Industry - There is room for creative designers in the industry to collaborate with confectionery makers to come up with visually interesting designs on candy boxes and packaging.