Sugar Bowl Bakery is bringing new goods to the market and they are set to release in stores nationwide (including Costco locations) starting August. Launched as a flavour spin-off of the brand's Madelines and its Duet Bites, the new offerings evoke the coming of Fall and boast a spice blend that is familiar to everyone—Pumpkin Spice.
The original Madelines (aka the Sugar Bowl Bakery's "petite French cake cookies") are marketed as "something sweet but not too sweet." The Pumpkin Spice Madeleines likely harbour many similarities with their predecessor, however, the "pumpkin, spice, and everything nice" certainly elevates the experience of the deliciously soft and pleasantly moist treat.
The Duet Bites, on the other hand, are known to fans of the brand as a Madeleine x Brownie hybrid. The Pumpkin Spice Blondie Duet Bites, however, offer the "perfect pairing of pumpkin pie and the rich vanilla and brown sugar notes of a blondie in one heavenly bite."
Image Credit: Sugar Bowl Bakery
Sugar Bowl Bakery is Launching Pumpkin Spice Goods in August
1. Fall-inspired Treats - Opportunity for bakeries or food companies to innovate with seasonal flavors and ingredients to cater to consumers' changing preferences.
2. Flavor Spin-offs - Opportunity for brands to create new products by experimenting with the flavors of their bestsellers or classics and tap into an existing consumer base.
3. Hybrid Desserts - Opportunity for food companies to create unique treats by combining two classic desserts or flavors, providing an unexpected and delightful experience for consumers.
1. Bakery - Opportunity for bakeries to create new treats with seasonal flavors that cater to changing consumer preferences and capitalize on trends.
2. Food Retail - Opportunity for supermarkets, convenience stores or food retailers to partner with bakeries or food companies and offer unique products that are only available during specific seasons.
3. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to create cross-branding collaborations by creating products that combine flavors, expanding their product lines and reaching wider audiences.