Pokeworks is offering up the perfect new pairing for your next poke meal: Pressed Spicy Tuna Rolls and Pressed California Rolls.
Pokeworks is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing poke franchise and also the pioneer behind the poke burrito. Now the multi-unit chain is expanding its portfolio further to include pressed sushi. The brand recently rolled out Pressed Spicy Tuna Rolls and Pressed California Rolls, which have been dubbed 'Poke’s Best Friend." The Pressed Spicy Tuna Roll consists of seasoned rice cut into a square shape and topped with nori and ground tuna mixed with gochujang, sambal, sriracha, and green onion. The whole thing is then finished with toasted sesame seeds, sriracha mayo, and serrano pepper. As for the Pressed California Rolls, this square creation features avocado and nori layered over seasoned rice, and topped with surimi crab, cucumber, and toasted sesame seeds.
Image Credit: Pokeworks
Pokeworks Has Just Launched Pressed Spicy Tuna Roll
1. Expansion of Poke Franchise - The expansion of poke franchises provides an opportunity for new product launches and collaborations with innovative culinary partners.
2. Innovation in Sushi Making Technique - The development of new sushi making techniques like pressing rice and seafood offer opportunities to create new dishes and menu offerings.
3. Increasing Popularity of Poke and Sushi - The rising popularity of poke and sushi in the restaurant industry offers opportunities for new entrants and innovative approaches to traditional menu items.
1. Restaurant Industry - The restaurant industry, specifically the sushi and poke franchise sector, will be impacted by the innovation in sushi making techniques and the demand for new menu items.
2. Food Manufacturing - With new product launches and innovations in sushi making techniques, food manufacturers will have opportunities to create new supplies and ingredients.
3. Food Delivery and Takeout Services - With increasing popularity in poke and sushi, food delivery and takeout services have an opportunity to expand their offerings and cater to a growing customer base.