Over the last few years, consumers have been introduced to many new hard seltzer products, most of which are conveniently packaged in ready-to-drink cans. POMPETTE, which is known for its premium line of hard sparkling water, is setting itself apart now with premium, shareable hard seltzers in 750-milliliter glass bottles.
POMPETTE's take on hard seltzer takes inspiration from the Mediterranean lifestyle and offers a refreshing assortment of flavors like Cucumber Lime, Rosé Hibiscus, Lemon Mint and Clementine Berry. These bottled hard seltzer products come in at 5% ABV and 50 calories, with two grams of sugar or less per eight-ounce serving.
As founder Jeremy Smith describes, "We believe with POMPETTE, we bring a premium product packaged in a resealable 750ml glass format that the market has yet to experience."
Image Credit: POMPETTE
POMPETTE's Hard Seltzer is Packaged in a Resealable Glass Bottle
1. Premium Glass Bottle Seltzers - Opportunity to disrupt the hard seltzer market by offering premium, shareable seltzers in glass bottles.
2. Low-sugar Hard Seltzers - Development of new low-sugar hard seltzer products to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
3. Lifestyle-inspired Seltzer Flavors - Creating unique, refreshing seltzer flavors inspired by different lifestyles can bring a unique selling proposition to a crowded market.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - Alcoholic beverage companies can take advantage of the growing hard seltzer trend by experimenting with new flavors and packaging formats.
2. Packaging Industry - Packaging companies can offer innovative, resealable packaging solutions for premium, shareable seltzers.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - There's potential for the health and wellness industry to collaborate with companies in the alcoholic beverage industry to market low-sugar hard seltzers as a healthier alternative to traditional alcoholic beverages.