Like many other resturants, Saxbys is stepping up its vegetarian and vegan offerings with a new Plant-Powered Breakfast Sandwich. However, instead of opting for faux meat, Saxbys has teamed up with a vegan egg alternative brand called JUST Egg.
The collaboration between Saxbys and JUST Egg is part of the restaurant's ongoing mission to "Make Life Better." The result is a new Plant-Powered Breakfast Sandwich, which features a fluffy JUST Egg patty. The mung bean-based egg patty is also paired with a house-made vegan pesto spread, tomatoes, and served on a toasted Saxbys bagel. As Saxbys Founder and CEO Nick Bayer explains, "Our brand-new breakfast sandwich, in collaboration with JUST Egg, is the latest in a suite of plant-powered offerings designed to enhance the guest experience by providing delicious options for every lifestyle."
Image Credit: Saxbys.
Saxbys' New Plant-Powered Breakfast Sandwich is Made with Just Egg
1. Plant-based Breakfast Options - The rise in demand for plant-based food options is driving restaurants to create innovative plant-based breakfast items.
2. Vegan Egg Alternatives - The partnership between Saxbys and JUST Egg highlights the growing popularity of vegan egg alternatives in the food industry.
3. Collaboration with Plant-based Brands - More restaurants are collaborating with plant-based brands to expand their vegetarian and vegan menu offerings.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can capitalize on the popularity of plant-based breakfast options by adding innovative plant-based sandwiches to their menus.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can take advantage of the rising demand for vegan egg alternatives by developing and marketing their own plant-based egg products.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can create disruptive innovations by partnering with plant-based brands to offer unique and delicious plant-based breakfast options to cater to the growing number of vegetarian and vegan guests.