The Heura x Bosh! plant-based chorizo burger has been created as a collaboration between the two brands to provide consumers with a meatless way to enjoy the namesake flavors.
The burger is formulated to be enjoyed as a sandwich, but can also be broken up into smaller chunks for bursts of flavor in a recipe. The product can also be formed into meatballs, sliders, kebobs or even as a meat alternative base in a sauce or casserole.
Heura Co-Founder Bernat Añaños commented on the Heura x Bosh! plant-based chorizo burger saying, "Our community asked – we listened, and we created. The chorizo burger is the brainchild of our Heura TechRebels and Bosh. Designed to allow consumers to burst with creativity, this product goes beyond standard use.”
The Heura x Bosh! Plant-Based Chorizo Burger is Flavorful
1. Plant-based Burgers - The increasing demand for protein substitutes in the food industry creates an opportunity to innovate on plant-based burger alternatives for meat lovers.
2. Flavor Enhancers - Developing unique flavor profiles for plant-based protein substitutes like chorizo-inspired burgers can open up opportunities for the development of flavor enhancers.
3. Flexible Meal Solutions - The growth of plant-based protein substitutes creates an opportunity for developing flexible and versatile meal solutions for all dietary needs.
1. Food Production - Food production companies could tap into plant-based protein substitutes like burgers to cater to growing demand for meatless food products.
2. Flavor and Seasoning Industry - The flavor and seasoning industry could innovate on customized flavorings for plant-based protein substitutes to create unique and enjoyable taste experiences.
3. Meal Kit Delivery Services - Meal kit delivery services can make use of new plant-based protein substitutes to create a variety of meal options and cater to consumers who follow specific dietary requirements.