If booze, peanut butter or chocolate has a profound impact on you, then this Peanut Butter Cup Martini will surely speak to you. This naughty concoction is the handiwork of blogger Josie, from the sugary blog 'Daydreamer Desserts.' One sip of this nutty chocolate cocktail and you'll swear you made a friend for life.
This tasty treat contains homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup-infused vodka, that is scarily easy to make at home. Simply toss a handful of mini peanut butter cups into a jar of vodka, seal it, and allow to sit for 7 days. In addition to this rich booze, Josie added chocolate syrup, a splash of milk and a toothpick threaded with two or three mini peanut butter cups to complete the show-stopping drink.
Once you get this boozy treat down your hatch, you'll wonder how you ever got along without a Peanut Butter Cup Martini in your hand.
The Peanut Butter Cup Martini is an Intoxicating, Nutty Treat
1. Candy Cocktails - Mixing candy flavors into cocktails is a trend that is taking the beverage industry by storm, creating opportunities for innovative confectioneries and bars alike.
2. Flavored Infused Alcohol - Infusing vodka and other alcohols with unique flavors like peanut butter cups is a growing trend that offers opportunities for liquor companies to experiment with new products.
3. DIY Mixology - The rising popularity of DIY mixology is a trend that offers opportunities for companies to innovate in the home bartending market by offering new tools and ingredients for making unique cocktails.
1. Confectionery - Confectionery companies have an opportunity to create new product lines focused on candy flavors that can be used to infuse cocktails.
2. Alcohol - Alcohol companies can explore new flavors and infusions to appeal to the growing market of consumers interested in unique and creative cocktails.
3. Home Bartending - Companies that sell tools and ingredients for home bartending have an opportunity to appeal to the growing number of consumers interested in creating their own cocktails at home.