The Organic Valley Fuel high-protein milkshake has been reformulated by the brand to offer consumers a more health-conscious product that is in line with their preferences.
The milkshakes now contain 50% less sugar than the previous version and comes in three flavor options including Vanilla, Chocolate and Coffee. The shakes each contain 20 grams of protein per serving, while the Coffee variant will deliver a dose of caffeine that's equivalent to an eight ounce cup of coffee for an energy boost.
The new Organic Valley Fuel high-protein milkshake recipe was explained by Senior Brand Manager Laurie Drake who said, "Consumers want options that taste great and adhere to the strict USDA organic guidelines from a company that aligns with their values. Organic Valley Fuel provides all that and more – great taste, high protein, low sugar and the added benefit of knowing that the product comes from our cooperative of small family farmers that are committed to upholding the highest standards of animal care.”
The Organic Valley Fuel Milkshakes Boast a New, Healthier Recipe
1. Reduced-sugar Beverages - Opportunity for companies to reformulate their sugary drinks to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. High-protein Shakes - Disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to create new products or reformulate existing ones with high protein content to cater to fitness enthusiasts.
3. Organic Products - Opportunity for companies to tap into the growing demand for organic products among consumers who value sustainability and health.
1. Food and Beverage - Industry players can take note of the trend toward healthier food and beverage options that cater to consumers' values and dietary preferences.
2. Fitness and Wellness - Opportunity for fitness-oriented companies to provide consumers with convenient and healthy snack options that support their active lifestyles.
3. Agriculture and Farming - Opportunity for small family farmers and organic farming cooperatives to connect with health-conscious consumers and support sustainable agricultural practices.