Xiaomi recently created a new OLED TV line of products named the ‘Master Series.’ The first OLED TV in the line is a 65-inch model that is currently on sale in Chinese markets for a price of $1,840. The unit will be compatible with Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR, as well as HLG, as well as 5-channel Dolby Atmos.
The display features a 10-bit 4K 120HZ LG OLEX panel that covers the vast majority of the screen. Xiaomi’s new display also features a 1-millisecond response time, which the company indicates is ideal for the new gaming consoles that are emerging. Other features of the display include narrow bezels and ambient lighting.
Xiaomi has not indicated if the Master series 65-inch OLED TV will be released in other markets..
Image Credit: Xiaomi
Xiaomi Revealed a New 65-inch 'Masters Series' OLED TV for Chinese Markets
1. Rise of OLED Tvs - The release of Xiaomi's 65-inch 'Masters Series' OLED TV marks the rise of OLED TVs in the consumer electronics market, offering opportunities for companies to develop innovative display technologies.
2. Enhanced Viewing Experience - The incorporation of Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR, and 5-channel Dolby Atmos in Xiaomi's 65-inch OLED TV highlights the trend towards delivering an enhanced viewing experience, creating opportunities for the entertainment industry to develop immersive content.
3. Gaming-optimized Displays - With a 10-bit 4K 120HZ LG OLEX panel and 1-millisecond response time, Xiaomi's OLED TV caters to the growing demand for gaming-optimized displays, presenting opportunities for gaming companies to develop high-performance games.
1. Consumer Electronics - The release of Xiaomi's 65-inch OLED TV represents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the consumer electronics industry, as companies can develop advanced display technologies to compete in the growing OLED TV market.
2. Entertainment - The incorporation of advanced audio and visual technologies in Xiaomi's OLED TV creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the entertainment industry, allowing content creators to deliver immersive experiences to viewers.
3. Gaming - Xiaomi's OLED TV with gaming-optimized features presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the gaming industry, as companies can develop cutting-edge games that leverage the TV's high-performance display and response time.