Low-calorie and low-carbohydrate versions of traditional food and drink products are rising in popularity as consumers seek to restrict intake without skimping on flavor, which is what's at work with the new Old Orchard Healthy Balance juices.
The juice line contains 95% less sugar than conventional juices on the market along with less carbohydrates and calories. This will come as welcome news to time-poor consumers who are looking for a better way to satisfy their need for flavorful refreshments.
The Old Orchard Healthy Balance juices come in four flavor options including Peach Passionfruit, Apple Mango Tangerine and Strawberry Watermelon. Each of the juices are sweetened with Sucralose and fortified with vitamin C to make them applicable for child or adult lunchboxes alike.
The Old Orchard Healthy Balance Juices Contain Just 10 Calories Each
1. Low-calorie Products - Opportunity for creating low-calorie versions of traditional food and drink products to cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Low-carbohydrate Options - Potential for developing low-carbohydrate alternatives to meet the demand of consumers who want to restrict their carb intake.
3. Flavorful Refreshments - Innovative solutions for providing tasty and satisfying refreshments with reduced sugar content to appeal to consumers seeking healthy alternatives.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to develop and market low-calorie and low-carbohydrate versions of their products.
2. Health and Wellness - Incorporating low-calorie and low-carbohydrate options into the health and wellness industry can attract health-conscious consumers.
3. Children's Lunchbox - Creating flavorful and healthy drink options for children's lunchboxes can cater to parents' desire for nutritious and appealing choices.