The Overnight Lighting Collection by Odd Matter boasts an organic design inspiration that takes aesthetic cues from various crystallized forms that can be found in nature.
Presented at Vessel Gallery, this spectacular lighting collection redefines the traditional art of copper plating. Moreover, the lighting line uses these artisan techniques to hold together and fasten the fixtures' intricately paneled stained glass elements.
The Overnight Lighting Collection by visionary design studio Odd Matter also displays a lustrous surface texture that is both decorative and organic in its aesthetic. The awe‐inspiring lamp pieces each take on a unique and one‐of‐a‐kind form during the copper plating process and will be presented during the London Design Festival until October 20, 2013.
The Overnight Lighting Collection by Odd Matter is Boldly Organic
1. Organic Lighting Trends - There is an opportunity for lighting companies to incorporate organic design inspirations into their lighting collections.
2. Innovative Copper Plating Techniques - There is an opportunity for metalworking and artisan companies to redefine traditional copper plating techniques.
3. Artisanal Lighting Collections - There is an opportunity for design studios and lighting companies to create unique and one-of-a-kind lighting fixtures using stained glass elements and artisanal techniques.
1. Lighting Industry - Companies in the lighting industry can take advantage of the increasing demand for unique and organic lighting designs inspired by natural forms.
2. Metalworking Industry - Metalworking companies can invest in developing innovative copper plating techniques to create more decorative and visually interesting pieces.
3. Artisanal Design Industry - Design studios can tap into the demand for one-of-a-kind artisanal lighting collections that use stained glass and other decorative elements to create unique lighting experiences.