Hälsa Oatgurt is a drinkable yogurt that is made with organic Scandinavian whole grain oats and organic fruit juices, with a focus on healthy, clean ingredients.
The free-from yogurt products contain no dairy, soy, carrageenan, gums, as well as processed sugar, artificial sugar or even sweeteners like stevia. The formulas—offered in simple fruit flavors like Strawberry, Blueberry, Mango Pear and Apple Cinnamon—boast smoothie-like consistencies that are rich in probiotics, prebiotics, plus pea protein. As such, Hälsa Oatgurt is touted as easy on the gut, while also being beneficial for supporting the immune system.
From chocolate to ice cream, oat-based products are emerging as a new clean-label alternative to dairy, as well as other kinds of popular non-dairy options like almond or soy.
Hälsa Oatgurt is Free From Soy, Dairy, Gums, Carrageenan and More
1. Clean-label Oat Products - Opportunity to create new clean-label alternatives to traditional dairy and non-dairy products using organic oats and fruit juices.
2. Free-from Food Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop dairy-free, soy-free, and additive-free food products with ingredients like Scandinavian whole grain oats.
3. Gut-health Enhancing Products - Opportunity to create gut-friendly food and drink options rich in probiotics, prebiotics, and pea protein like Hälsa Oatgurt.
1. Dairy Alternatives Industry - Opportunity for companies to tap into the growing demand for dairy-free options by offering oat-based yogurt products like Hälsa Oatgurt.
2. Organic Food Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for organic food producers to develop clean-label oat-based products that cater to consumers seeking healthy, natural options.
3. Functional Food Industry - Opportunity to create functional food and beverage products that support gut health and boost the immune system, leveraging the benefits of organic oats, probiotics, and prebiotics.