Anyone who is on the hunt for a new superfood may want to sample one of Planet Smoothie's new Dragon Fruit Smoothies. Available in three different varieties, these smoothies and a healthy and refreshing way to start the day.
Planet Smoothie's new Dragon Fruit Smoothie lineup consists of three sweet smoothies made with the antioxidant-rich superfruit dragon fruit. The first of the new smoothies is the Berry Dragon Fruit Breeze made with dragon fruit, açaí, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries, and almond milk. Next up is the Dragon Fruit Lemon Splash, which combines dragon fruit with lemonade, strawberries, and pineapple. Finally, there is the PB Dragon Fruit Riptide, which starts with non-fat frozen yogurt that's blended with whole grain oats, dragon fruit, bananas, peanut butter, strawberries, and chia seeds.
The new Dragon Fruit Smoothies are available until September 1st.
Image Credit: Planet Smoothie.
Planet Smoothie is Serving Up Three New Dragon Fruit Smoothies
1. Superfood Smoothies - The popularity of dragon fruit smoothies showcases the growing trend of incorporating superfoods into refreshing beverages.
2. Antioxidant-rich Ingredients - The use of dragon fruit, açaí, and berries in these smoothies highlights the trend of using antioxidant-rich ingredients in food and beverages.
3. Plant-based Alternatives - The inclusion of almond milk and non-fat frozen yogurt in these smoothies reflects the rising demand for plant-based alternatives in the beverage industry.
1. Smoothie and Juice Bars - The introduction of new dragon fruit smoothies presents an opportunity for smoothie and juice bars to attract health-conscious customers with innovative and colorful options.
2. Superfood and Health Food Products - The use of dragon fruit as a key ingredient in these smoothies opens up possibilities for superfood and health food product manufacturers to explore dragon fruit-based offerings.
3. Plant-based Beverage Brands - The demand for plant-based alternatives in the beverage industry creates opportunities for plant-based beverage brands to introduce innovative options like dragon fruit smoothies.