A new Netflix app is being made available to the public, allowing them to enjoy their favorite Netflix shows on movies on the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset.
Announced at the Oculus developers event, this app will allow users to experience a whole new level of entertainment immersion by experiencing TV shows and movies in a virtual reality space. If you don't have Netflix, you don't need to worry because Oculus is working on apps for Hulu, Vimeo and Twitch as well.
Streaming apps are going to play a huge role in the multimedia entertainment sphere in the coming years. It's pretty amazing how they are starting to be made available to the public already, something which goes to show the rapid pace of change in the entertainment and virtual reality spaces.
This Netflix App Works With the Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Headset
1. Virtual Reality Streaming - Virtual reality streaming will revolutionize the way people consume multimedia entertainment, allowing them to enjoy immersive experiences that were not previously possible.
2. App-based Entertainment - App-based entertainment will become increasingly popular as consumers look for more convenient ways to access their favorite TV shows and movies.
3. Immersive Entertainment - Immersive entertainment experiences will become the norm as virtual reality technology becomes more advanced and widely available.
1. Entertainment Streaming - The entertainment streaming industry will need to adapt to the growing demand for immersive and app-based entertainment experiences.
2. Virtual Reality - The virtual reality industry will continue to see new opportunities for growth as more consumers adopt VR technology.
3. App Development - App development companies will have the opportunity to create new and innovative apps for virtual reality platforms, catering to the growing demand for immersive entertainment experiences.