196 Below is a pop-up artisan nitro neon ice cream business servicing Melbourne, Australia. The clever business features a selection of three fluorescent flavors, while the brand's regular range includes non-neon flavors that were also produced through the nitro method.
196 Below takes its name from the nitro process, as the ingredients are frozen in liquid nitrogen, for which the boiling point is 196 degrees below celcius. The brand's current neon flavors are Pinenut, Raspberry and Mango-Passionfruit and is currently sold from the 196 Below booth at a variety of street and food festivals in Melbourne.
All of the UV additives used in the creation of 196 Below's neon ice cream are certified by the food safety authority in Australia.
196 Below is a Pop-Up Serving Neon Ice Cream in Melbourne
1. Artisan Nitro Neon Ice Cream - Creating neon ice cream flavors using the nitro freezing method presents an opportunity for innovative dessert businesses.
2. Fluorescent Food Products - Developing food products with UV additives that create fluorescent colors can bring a unique and attention-grabbing element to the market.
3. Pop-up Food Businesses - Utilizing pop-up locations at street and food festivals provides a chance for entrepreneurs to showcase innovative food concepts, such as neon ice cream.
1. Ice Cream Manufacturing - Ice cream manufacturers can explore the use of the nitro freezing method to develop neon flavors and create a distinctive product offering.
2. Food and Beverage Packaging - Packaging companies can design and produce packaging solutions that enhance the neon aesthetics of fluorescent food products, like neon ice cream.
3. Event and Festival Planning - Event planners and festival organizers can attract visitors by featuring unique and eye-catching food concepts, such as pop-ups offering neon ice cream.