From the front, the Moor House may look like just another typical Victorian townhouse in the Melbourne suburb of Fitzroy, Victoria. In reality, the Moor House has undergone some major renovations to show that the present and past can go hand-in-hand without disturbing people's desires to keep things the way they are.
Designed by Andrew Maynard, one of Australia's hottest young architects to date, the Moor House may only be 15 feet wide, but it looks incredibly spacious. This is due in large part to the use of lofty ceiling, tons of natural light and a modern extension that would inspire any homeowner looking to invest in an update to their own home.
The Moor House is now an eco-friendly structure that has been split into three volumes.
The Moor House by Andrew Maynard is all Party in the Back
1. Eco-friendly Home Renovations - The trend of eco-friendly home renovations is disrupting the traditional home renovation industry by creating demand for sustainable, energy-efficient and environmentally friendly designs.
2. Maximizing Narrow Spaces - The trend of maximizing narrow spaces is disrupting the traditional home design industry by showcasing how creative solutions can be used to create beautiful and functional designs in limited spaces.
3. Integrating Modern and Victorian Design Elements - The trend of integrating modern and Victorian design elements is disrupting the traditional home design industry by creating demand for designs that merge past and present.
1. Home Renovation Services - The home renovation industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the trend of eco-friendly home renovations by offering sustainable and energy-efficient design options.
2. Architectural Design Services - The architectural design industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the trend of maximizing narrow spaces by offering creative solutions for limited spaces.
3. Home Decor and Furnishing - The home decor and furnishing industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the trend of integrating modern and Victorian design elements by offering products that merge past and present and cater to the evolving taste of modern homeowners.