Atomo Coffee recently launched a Kickstarter campaign for its innovative no-bean molecular coffee, which is said to replicate the look, taste and texture of coffee.
By analyzing the molecular compounds in a cup of coffee, Atomo Coffee's team of food scientists, biochemists and entrepreneurs reengineered the familiar beverage to be extremely smooth and non-bitter. Atomo Coffee's product takes the form of an ultra-smooth ground coffee that can be used in drip machines, pour-over coffee makers and machines that are compatible with refillable single-use pods.
Atomo Coffee aims to have its product launched by the end of the year and with the help of supporters on Kickstarter, it aims to introduce bean-free coffee varieties like Columbian, Kenyan, Ethiopian and even a decaf option.
Atomo Coffee Replicates the Taste, Aroma & Mouthfeel of Coffee
1. Molecular Coffee - Exploring the creation of coffee without beans using molecular compounds, offering new possibilities for flavor and texture customization.
2. Non-bitter Coffee - Developing coffee that boasts an extremely smooth taste and avoids bitterness through molecular reengineering, appealing to a wider audience.
3. Eco-friendly Coffee Pods - Innovating refillable single-use coffee pods compatible with various machines, reducing waste and offering convenience to coffee enthusiasts.
1. Food Science - Leveraging biochemistry and molecular analysis to redefine traditional foods, leading to futuristic creations like bean-free coffee.
2. Coffee Industry - Reimagining the coffee experience by introducing new varieties like Columbian, Kenyan, Ethiopian, and decaf without using traditional coffee beans.
3. Coffee Machine Manufacturing - Creating machines compatible with refillable single-use coffee pods to cater to the growing demand for eco-friendly and customizable coffee options.